The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping JK2 alive through unity, fun, and friendship

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We've moved to tsl.jk2.info, in order to be closer to the rest of the community - Go register!

[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kameleon
Admin
Kameleon

[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition Empty
PostSubject: [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition   [Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello! Smile

As some of you might know I am working on a mod called "KaMod", which consists of both a serverside and a clientside. While the serverside is slowly getting ready for a beta, the clientside is ready for beta. Very Happy While I am not 100% sure when the serverside will be ready for beta, at least you can enjoy the clientside until then ^_^

Please note that this clientside is for 1.04

Features:
Features:

Some features work on any servers, while others only work on servers that supports them, e.g. KaMod servers. You can read more about that in the documentation. Most features can be enabled/disabled with a simple click in the new UI. Smile

Special thanks:
Credits:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

If you find any bugs, please notify me about it, either here on the forum, or using my email, which can be found in the readme Smile

If I make any updates to the clientside I will post a notification on this topic, so that you can all go and grab the latest version ^_^ In the documentation there is also a link to a custom hilt collection Smile

Clientside changelog:

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28853905/KaMod%20Clientside%20BETA.zip
Back to top Go down

[Clientside | BETA] KaMod 1.04 Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sith Legacy :: Downloads :: Mods :: Code modifications-
Jump to: