The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping JK2 alive through unity, fun, and friendship

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We've moved to tsl.jk2.info, in order to be closer to the rest of the community - Go register!

STAR WARS VII hilts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GLoCK

GLoCK

STAR WARS VII hilts. Empty
PostSubject: STAR WARS VII hilts.   STAR WARS VII hilts. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 1:26 am

Hi. I was wondering if is it possible to have such hilts like those in the STAR WARS VII trailer. If yes and there is amod like this, please send me a link. If not its a shame cuz it would be so cool. I know it would be possible in JKA but we are talking about JK2.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon
Admin
Kameleon

STAR WARS VII hilts. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS VII hilts.   STAR WARS VII hilts. EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Not sure if it is possible, but since it is for JKA there is a chance it could work for JK2 as well. I sadly don't know anyone with the skills to make it :/ Maybe it would somehow be possible to alter/convert an exisiting hilt for JKA to make it work for JK2, but I don't know anyone with the skills to do that either xD
Back to top Go down

STAR WARS VII hilts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sith Legacy :: Downloads :: Requests-
Jump to: