The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Hello and welcome to the forum of The Sith Legacy. Please sign up/or login to use this forum. Hope you have a nice day!
The Sith Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping JK2 alive through unity, fun, and friendship

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We've moved to tsl.jk2.info, in order to be closer to the rest of the community - Go register!

Kameleon's personal skin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kameleon
Admin
Kameleon

Kameleon's personal skin Empty
PostSubject: Kameleon's personal skin   Kameleon's personal skin EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Hello everyone Very Happy

Since Frenzy asked about my skin, I thought I might as well just share it here on the forum Smile The original/red version of the skin was made by Okiba, and then I made the blue and cloaked versions later on Very Happy Still loving this skin as much as I did when Okiba first made it :3

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2188-kameleon/
Back to top Go down
GLoCK

GLoCK

PostSubject: Re: Kameleon's personal skin   Kameleon's personal skin EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Dont want to be rude but i think we should not share personal skins. I look at personal skins as some sort of mark. That marks me as who I truly am.
Back to top Go down
Kameleon
Admin
Kameleon

PostSubject: Re: Kameleon's personal skin   Kameleon's personal skin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 am

I obviously want people to see my skin ingame, and the only way for people to do so is to share my skin? Smile It has been availble for months by now; I just posted a link because Frenzy asked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GLoCK

GLoCK

PostSubject: Re: Kameleon's personal skin   Kameleon's personal skin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:25 am

Sure Smile I cant tell you what to do. I personaly dont care if ppl see my skin or not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kameleon's personal skin   Kameleon's personal skin Empty

Back to top Go down

Kameleon's personal skin
Page 1 of 1